Humans are creatures of habit – and that is good, since routine makes work processes faster and less prone to mistakes. A person who must check the guidelines for every single step along the way works less efficient than someone who knows all these processes by heart. Consequently, changes to business processes are the natural enemy of a routine. However, this belief is being juxtaposed with the immense pressure of change that businesses are facing currently. Never before have enterprises had to adapt to rapidly changing economic, geopolitical, and societal changes faster than in the last two years. #Digitalized, agile and automatized business processes are a crucial instrument to set the course for the future and facilitate a #transformation in the organization. Source: cloudcomputing-insider.de
- Cloud Computing as a Key Technology of Digitalization
- Foster continuous IT-Resiliency!
- Businesses need more Security in Cloud Collaboration
- These are the Cloud-Trends for 2023!
- What is a Software Development Kit?
- Phishing Risks while working from HomeIn IT
- Microsoft introduces “EU Data Boundary”
- The Successor of Privacy Shield is comingIn IT
- How Companies can achieve efficient Subscription Management
- How much is being invested in IT Security?