Three out of ten companies are already using #digitalization technologies in the area of occupational safety, in particular virtual and augmented reality, 5G and drones. QR code solutions and the use of HSE software have become established across the board. The “Safety Management Trend Report 2022” by the provider #Quentic revealed that a number of other fields are still untapped. Source: cloudcomputing-insider.de
- Cloud Computing as a Key Technology of Digitalization
- Foster continuous IT-Resiliency!
- Businesses need more Security in Cloud Collaboration
- These are the Cloud-Trends for 2023!
- What is a Software Development Kit?
- Phishing Risks while working from HomeIn IT
- Microsoft introduces “EU Data Boundary”
- The Successor of Privacy Shield is comingIn IT
- How Companies can achieve efficient Subscription Management
- How much is being invested in IT Security?