The list of rules for a good #password is long: it should have as many characters as possible and the same one should not be used for multiple services. Apparently, this is too complicated or demanding for many. Now there is a solution to these problems, which aims directly at removing the step of needing a password to use a login service. It is called #Fido (Fast Identity Online) and stands for various IT-security standards. The newest version, Fido 2, will allow safe and password-less logins for online-services. Source: cloudcomputing-insider.de
- Cloud Computing as a Key Technology of Digitalization
- Foster continuous IT-Resiliency!
- Businesses need more Security in Cloud Collaboration
- These are the Cloud-Trends for 2023!
- What is a Software Development Kit?
- Phishing Risks while working from HomeIn IT
- Microsoft introduces “EU Data Boundary”
- The Successor of Privacy Shield is comingIn IT
- How Companies can achieve efficient Subscription Management
- How much is being invested in IT Security?