The Australian telecommunication provider #Optus is under a lot of pressure after personal data of more than 10 million customers has been stolen after a #hack. Australian authorities have accused Optus of operating with poor security standards and are pushing for financial compensation for the victims. The situation is expected to cause a debate about current Australian data protection laws. Source: heise.de
- Cloud Computing as a Key Technology of Digitalization
- Foster continuous IT-Resiliency!
- Businesses need more Security in Cloud Collaboration
- These are the Cloud-Trends for 2023!
- What is a Software Development Kit?
- Phishing Risks while working from HomeIn IT
- Microsoft introduces “EU Data Boundary”
- The Successor of Privacy Shield is comingIn IT
- How Companies can achieve efficient Subscription Management
- How much is being invested in IT Security?