How can digital infrastructure become more sustainable and ecological? This question – with a special focus on software development and data centers – is being investigated by the #Umweltbundesamt Berlin (UBA) together with partners from science and industry. Recently, the first interim results of the “Softaware” research project were presented to the expert public at a “#Hackathon” in Berlin. Source: cloudcomputing-insider.de
- Cloud Computing as a Key Technology of Digitalization
- Foster continuous IT-Resiliency!
- Businesses need more Security in Cloud Collaboration
- These are the Cloud-Trends for 2023!
- What is a Software Development Kit?
- Phishing Risks while working from HomeIn IT
- Microsoft introduces “EU Data Boundary”
- The Successor of Privacy Shield is comingIn IT
- How Companies can achieve efficient Subscription Management
- How much is being invested in IT Security?