Several open standards and protocols for secure and user-friendly online authentication are summarized under the acronym FIDO. FIDO supports passwordless multi-factor authentication and is based on public key cryptography. The current version, FIDO2, relies on WebAuthn and CTAP. Source: cloudcomputing-insider.de
- Cloud Computing as a Key Technology of Digitalization
- Foster continuous IT-Resiliency!
- Businesses need more Security in Cloud Collaboration
- These are the Cloud-Trends for 2023!
- What is a Software Development Kit?
- Phishing Risks while working from HomeIn IT
- Microsoft introduces “EU Data Boundary”
- The Successor of Privacy Shield is comingIn IT
- How Companies can achieve efficient Subscription Management
- How much is being invested in IT Security?