7.8 billion euros will be spent by German companies this year on hardware, software and services in the area of IT security, Bitkom calculates. That is 13 percent more than in the previous year. Managed security services are expected to generate around 3.6 billion euros in 2022. This is an increase of 14 percent compared to 2021 and thus accounts for the majority of total spending. Spending on security software will total EUR 3.2 billion, an increase of 12 percent. Hardware accounts for one billion euros (up 14%). Source: it-business.de
- 74% of ransomware attacks occurr through phishing emails!
- 46% of German companies paid the ransom to get their data back in 2021
- End-to-end encryption of iCloud: Does Apple already deserve praise for this?
- The cost of remediation for a ransomware attack of a company in Germany on average is 1.7 MILLION euros!
- Shared Responsibility for the Cloud, but not in Data Protection!
- Why do Belgian companies pay the highest sums to remediate for ransomware attacks?
- A woman dies in Germany because of ransomware
- 84% of organizations in Austria were hit by ransomware attacks last year.
- Google Ad Manager Outage blocks Ad Deliveries
- Five Requirements ID Cloud Providers should meet