In an incalculable geopolitical and tense economic environment, companies are looking for ways to shape the future. How this can be done, and what future scenarios to expect, was the subject of lively discussion at the 17th IT Executive Summit of the Vogel IT Academy. In an inspiring round with board members and managing directors of the leading German system houses, service providers and distributors intensively discussed how the IT industry wants and needs to position itself in the future. Source: it-business.de
- Cloud Computing as a Key Technology of Digitalization
- Foster continuous IT-Resiliency!
- Businesses need more Security in Cloud Collaboration
- These are the Cloud-Trends for 2023!
- What is a Software Development Kit?
- Phishing Risks while working from HomeIn IT
- Microsoft introduces “EU Data Boundary”
- The Successor of Privacy Shield is comingIn IT
- How Companies can achieve efficient Subscription Management
- How much is being invested in IT Security?