The cybercrime avalanche is rolling rapidly. Ransomware as a service is becoming more attractive. The number of criminal acts online is increasing. This is documented in the Sophos Threat Report 2023 and shows how strongly cybercrime is currently being commercialized. Source: it-business.de
- 74% of ransomware attacks occurr through phishing emails!
- 46% of German companies paid the ransom to get their data back in 2021
- End-to-end encryption of iCloud: Does Apple already deserve praise for this?
- The cost of remediation for a ransomware attack of a company in Germany on average is 1.7 MILLION euros!
- Shared Responsibility for the Cloud, but not in Data Protection!
- Why do Belgian companies pay the highest sums to remediate for ransomware attacks?
- A woman dies in Germany because of ransomware
- 84% of organizations in Austria were hit by ransomware attacks last year.
- Google Ad Manager Outage blocks Ad Deliveries
- Five Requirements ID Cloud Providers should meet