When it comes to cyberattacks, large corporations are often the first to come to mind. But small and medium-sized businesses are also increasingly becoming the focus of attackers. But how “fit” do they feel in terms of their IT security? Eset takes a closer look at this. Source: it-business.de
- Cloud Computing as a Key Technology of Digitalization
- Foster continuous IT-Resiliency!
- Businesses need more Security in Cloud Collaboration
- These are the Cloud-Trends for 2023!
- What is a Software Development Kit?
- Phishing Risks while working from HomeIn IT
- Microsoft introduces “EU Data Boundary”
- The Successor of Privacy Shield is comingIn IT
- How Companies can achieve efficient Subscription Management
- How much is being invested in IT Security?