One of the biggest security threats today comes from compromised credentials and privileged account abuse. Accordingly, securing privileged access to applications, servers and infrastructure is the foundation of an effective security strategy. Source: cloudcomputing-insider.de
- 74% of ransomware attacks occurr through phishing emails!
- 46% of German companies paid the ransom to get their data back in 2021
- End-to-end encryption of iCloud: Does Apple already deserve praise for this?
- The cost of remediation for a ransomware attack of a company in Germany on average is 1.7 MILLION euros!
- Shared Responsibility for the Cloud, but not in Data Protection!
- Why do Belgian companies pay the highest sums to remediate for ransomware attacks?
- A woman dies in Germany because of ransomware
- 84% of organizations in Austria were hit by ransomware attacks last year.
- Google Ad Manager Outage blocks Ad Deliveries
- Five Requirements ID Cloud Providers should meet