Many companies face higher costs from using a public cloud provider (#CSP) than originally calculated. The #cloud budgets are exceeded by an average of 47 percent. Reasons: Unplanned data backups and recoveries. Source: it-business.de
- 74% of ransomware attacks occurr through phishing emails!
- 46% of German companies paid the ransom to get their data back in 2021
- End-to-end encryption of iCloud: Does Apple already deserve praise for this?
- The cost of remediation for a ransomware attack of a company in Germany on average is 1.7 MILLION euros!
- Shared Responsibility for the Cloud, but not in Data Protection!
- Why do Belgian companies pay the highest sums to remediate for ransomware attacks?
- A woman dies in Germany because of ransomware
- 84% of organizations in Austria were hit by ransomware attacks last year.
- Google Ad Manager Outage blocks Ad Deliveries
- Five Requirements ID Cloud Providers should meet