Also in 2022, ransomware was one of the biggest threats to healthcare and software supply chains. But zero-day threats are also a growing concern for businesses worldwide, not least in the wake of the war in Ukraine. Source: cloudcomputing-insider.de
- Cloud Computing as a Key Technology of Digitalization
- Foster continuous IT-Resiliency!
- Businesses need more Security in Cloud Collaboration
- These are the Cloud-Trends for 2023!
- What is a Software Development Kit?
- Phishing Risks while working from HomeIn IT
- Microsoft introduces “EU Data Boundary”
- The Successor of Privacy Shield is comingIn IT
- How Companies can achieve efficient Subscription Management
- How much is being invested in IT Security?